Molinare TV & Film Ltd is a leading Soho facility that provides excellence in post production services for both feature films and high end broadcast television. The company offers innovative workflows for its wide ranging clients and provides a competitive, agile and flexible technical response to meet their developing needs.
The IT support team is vital in supporting the operation and objectives of the company. As well as having responsibility for general IT software maintenance and installation, they provide support and development of our business management systems, tailored to provide the information and processes that form the heart of the company’s operation.
The Role Overview
Working with the IT team and reporting to the IT manager, the successful candidate will have good inter-personal and project management skills. The Business Software Integrator will liaise with various departments in the company and external suppliers to fault-find and refine the current software systems in place, and will work with various suppliers to propose and implement further developments.
The role is varied, involves a great deal of interaction with staff and external suppliers and offers an exciting challenge to self-motivated candidates who desire a broad scope of responsibilities.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing & solving of user system issues either by direct resolution or by escalating to management or suppliers as appropriate
- Implementation of new systems, guidelines and processes as directed by management
- Management and implementation of upgrades and enhancements to systems
- Production of system and user documentation
- System administration, such as managing user access and configuring set up data
- Training users one-to-one and in small workshops
- Dealing with external suppliers
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, across the various business departments and management
- Web site and Intranet design
- Integration of CRM systems
Knowledge, experience and skills of some or all of the following would be desirable:
- Business analysis skills (design, configure, implement, document, train and support)
- Project management skills (business case, options, scope, plan)
- Change control management
- Knowledge of Web based applications and SQL related databases
- Experience of WordPress and HTML
- Sharepoint and Wiki design and implementation
- Familiarity with reporting tools, such as DBForge and Crystal Reports
- Experience of scheduling and business management systems, ideally Ceta iCFM
- Experience in post production facilities
- MS Office product skills, i.e. Excel, Word
To be considered for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note: We regret only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum & Nationalities Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.